>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

Political Correctness.

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Political Correctness.

Postby Will_Carry » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 am

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,

illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream

media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible

to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Will_Carry

Postby BrianB » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:53 pm

lol, pretty funny. I basically agree though, political correctness has become a hindrance to us all.
BrianB

Postby neverenough » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:21 pm

Good one Will Carry!!! There are getting to be more and more mamby-pamby crybabies out there....Oh, Jeeeeze....Is that profiling?.....

neverenough
....If you happen to find dog poop on your boot, DO NOT kick the dog....think it through for a moment.....
neverenough

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:25 pm

How politically correct is this??? You go to the airport and the TSA informs you that you have to go through a full naked body scan and an "enhanced" body pat down and you refuse. They inform you that you'll be arrested and fined 10K for refusing! Afterall, you're probably hiding something nefarious. While you're waiting to be hauled away for refusing to be groped, a Muslim woman approaches the TSA security station and she's automatically taken aside, given a basic wand inspection, totally exempt from the body scanner and "enhanced" pat down because of her religious demands! Where is the logic in that? Hasn't 90+% of these terror attacks been committed by the people that the TSA are giving this pass to?? In my opinion, this is political correctness gone wildly awry! This PC bullshit has to be stopped and common sense regained. This is all beyond fuggin crazy! Why are they doing all of this and when are we going to demand our country back? This is sickening.....
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:35 pm

I want to add, the guy that refused is on his way to jail and the Muslim woman that the TSA and Janet Napolitano gave a pass to, is sitting uncomfortably in a small aircraft seat, with a smile on her face! We have lost our Constitutional rights because the government is bending to the demands of the very people that spawned this crisis in America. This is political correctness at it's worst. (Of course this a [s]non fiction[/s] fictional example...)

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Stocker » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:16 pm

I see your point and raise an agreement my friend. The fact of the matter is that it could very well be true, and that is sickening to know.
Stocker

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Stocker, it's already true. You probably won't hear anything about it on the three loco networks. Check out Fox News for the information (truth). The story about the guy that refused to allow them to touch his junk" is absolutely true. The potential for never ending abuse of our civil rights continues to grow out of control.

tigwelder56

Postby BrianB » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:15 am

Here is something I find rather humorous that is rather in line with this subject. While reading this thread right here and right now, I am watching TV and a commercial catches my attention. I am going to type it out, word for word, because I have a DVR and it is not only spoken but also written;

"If you entered the Bexar county adult detention center between November 15, 2005 and April 9, 2009 and were strip searched....

your rights could be affected by a class action settlement.

If you're a class member, it is estimated that settlement payments could range between $100 and $1000.

(This part was also added at the end of the commercial with as to how to get more information)

Toll Free

1-888-448-2130

www.bexarcountystripsearch.com"

There was also this part in small print at the bottom of the screen;

"Only individuals charged with non-felony offenses or other minor crimes upon entry into the detention center."

and;

"If you owe any money associated with charges in Bexar County, your payment could be reduced, but you will still receive a payment."

So, at least people charged with felonies won't get paid, thats good. Still, why is it a person can sue for being given a strip search for committing a crime yet we are supposed to put up with it at the airport even though we did nothing wrong? What the HELL?

On a more humorous side, I find the phrase "class Member" hilarious. Class Member? I understand they mean if you were one of the people who were strip searched during this time period but this is not a high school people. I think they were trying to find a "PC" type of way to say "if you were a misdemeanor committing criminal" Lawyer type spin.
BrianB

Postby neverenough » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:56 am

And.....Let's not forget the crybaby lawsuits brought up by the south of the border boys. Crappin' and cryin' because the USA failed to supply abundant Pepsi machines along the fence.

Picking barbed wire out of their asses without a cold beverage

has got to be hell......poor dears....

neverenough
....If you happen to find dog poop on your boot, DO NOT kick the dog....think it through for a moment.....
neverenough

Postby GOANRA » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:39 pm

"Political Correctness" serves no other purpose than to negate our First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

The progressive Liberals begin with something that seems reasonable [like saying Blacks instead of Negroes] and then build on it until our right to "Free Speech" is severely impaired... and eventually eliminated.

Unfortunately, it is working.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Return to Off-Topic Chatter