>
Board Index Miscellany Local Activity

Assault Rifles in CT

Discuss local gatherings, range days, clubs, gun shows, and other social get-togethers

Postby agonist » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:17 pm

I tried to open new accounts under three different names and it didn't work. I had pretty much given up on this place and even posted on a coulpe of other sites but none of them come close to being as good as this one.

With a few exceptions this site has the best group of contributors I've seen and the most non-judgemental free flowing thoughts and information out there.

As for what I've been up to....sell a few, buy a few and convert a few fence-sitters. It's probably a good thing I couldn't post during the pres campaign, I'd never have gotten any sleep!
agonist

Postby lotsip81 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Well, I think I speak for us all when I say that it is good to have you back and posting. As far as some of the other sites being judgemental, I'd have to agree with you. Not all are that way but many of them are. Convert as many as you can, I know that I try to convert them myself. I even got my boss to buy a handgun and to go out and get his conceal permit (or at least he has taken the classes for now, the permit is just a waiting game). One of the thing that I like about this site is that there is such a diversity of topics that can be discussed, beyond guns. Make for a much more enjoyable time when youcom and check out the site.
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby agonist » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Well my 2 brothers in law just got their certificates and their dad can't wait to shoot his old .22 that I helped him clean up and I managed to convince my anti-gun father that there's no such thing as an assault weapon and you can clear a room faster with a 12ga. than a machine gun.
agonist

Postby g4l » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:52 pm

HOLY CRAP! This post has nothing to do with the topic but.... agonist is back, We have new ownership, and I see new features already!! I'm going to give agonist's post a thumbs-up just cause I can! Time for this Site to climb back uphill!
g4l

Postby agonist » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:33 pm

Right back atcha bro! It's about time this place came around. I still get a funky error message when I post but I'm posting goddamnit!
agonist

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:59 pm

Too bad the improvements didn't amount to much more than a LOUD Fart...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby keyman » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:57 pm

Way to go, Tig . . . you hit the nail on the head every time ! ! !
keyman

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:35 pm

It really "stinks" doesn't it?
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Previous

Return to Local Activity