>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

FrontSite

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

FrontSite

Postby MartyG » Wed May 30, 2007 6:29 am

Folks, I am really moved by the site, the mission, and video I've received from Front Site. (www.frontsite.com) Not only is this a premier training location, but I really believe these people put their money where their mouth is on changing the political climate of our RKBA. Membership can cost THOUSANDS, but I'm figuring out a way to support them. Get the free DVD and just listen to the story.

Any thoughts on this organization?
MartyG

Postby MartyG » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:34 am

Oops, that won't work! Try www.frontsight.com

Sorry
MartyG

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:06 pm

Hi Marty,

I'm in complete agreement! Frontsite really is a first class operation. I also took them up on their 15 report online training class and enjoyed the DVD a lot. They have a weekly TV show on the Versus Network too. I enjoy that show and look forward to it each weekend. I hope you get the opportunity to see it. I live in Florida and it's not an easy trip for me to get out to Nevada to participate in any of the courses. It's expensive too, but if you pay attention to the many different offers they have available you can reduce that cost considerably by getting a few friends together and going as a group. I hope that the "Doctor" can get an East Coast range set up soon. But unti then I'll take advantage of the many other offers Frontsite make available to its members. Thanks for your comments!

Tig
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby MartyG » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:10 pm

Tig, I don't know how, but we're going to do something. Maybe my son (30 yr, Army Infantry Vet, excellent shot, good character) and I can get a 2-for-one on a membership, and he can use his to try for their instructor qualification. (Did you see the part of the DVD that is looking for instructors?) Also, the "teaser" for part 2, (home defense) looks good, too.

If nothing else, I'll send $50 for the hat and 10 DVD's to distribute, and get people going.

As you can tell, I'm excited, and motivated by this man and his mission.
MartyG

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 pm

I understand your drive to reach that goal! Especially since you will have the great opportunity to share it with your Son. How special that will be! If I were lucky enough to be able to share an experience like that with a Son, a very qualified and experienced Son to boot, would make that so enjoyable and memorable. I'm going to have to watch the DVD again to freshen up my sorry memory! But I can say this, whatever it takes, you need to enjoy some good Dad and Son time on an experience like this. Borrow on the life insurance plan or IRA, what a great use for those funds! Good luck Marty and something tells me that you'll both be having some fun in Nevada pretty soon!!

Tig
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Legal & Political