>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Drastic gunlaw changes for CA and other states.

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Drastic gunlaw changes for CA and other states.

Postby S&W910 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:22 pm

I live in CA and to purchase a handgun u really get the run around + a 10 day waiting period.How do i know a nut from the gun shop will commit a killing with my gun??. They have pasted a bill that microstamps the serial number on empty shells fired it will take effect around 2010.

This only makes sence to me if we sell 1000 m16 to Iran or another country but not for civilian use. It sounds like something from a SCI-FI movie. The Terminator (Stupid)

Yes 10 rounds sounds stupid but it's better then 5-8 revolver rounds.Out 45 states HI,Alaska and CA.That semiauto rifles aren't allowed at all. So don't complain. My advice is buy "now".Your UZI's, Mac 10,11, Ak-47 and my favorite the Russian Vector Semiauto 308 caliber with 30 round capacity.Also they may make it legal to pass a mental condition backround check that goes back up to 7 years. Before buying fire arms.Due to V-Tech. And it will get worst if the donkeys get elected or Jewliany from new york.Pro choice for abortions and gun control.To be honest the only person controling a gun should be me. They also want to issue a license to buy ammo. Just like NY.

So if yo like your fire arms like i do keep in touch with your local gunshops.They want to turn U.S into Japan.Want more info log onto your state AG and look for new bills passed.

Buffulo the best Ammo you can buy for hunting.Like our 44 Mag 300 GR.There only 20 rounds but it will stop a 2000 pound Black bear dead on it's tracks just with 2 rounds..
S&W910

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:52 pm

What is the title number of that bill you mentioned? The one that will have micro stamped serial numbers on each ejected shell? I've never heard of that and I thought I had a good grasp of what's out there. I could see the possibility of having to purchase serial numbered ammunition, sort of like the micro tags you find in explosives. But I still haven't heard of any new legislation applying to that. If you have time, find that bill number and post it to the forum. Thanks!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:13 pm

The Bill is AB 1471 and you can get more info if u log on today to www.Turners.com. Look it up under new legistation. Hey you could end up with one in your state and not know it.

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:03 pm

The reason I wasn't aware of it is because it's California legislation. The shit legislation that comes out of Sacramento may as well originate on Mars. It's all so ridiculous that it's hard to keep up with. I understand the possibility of micro stamping serial numbers on all the various pieces of a firearm but being able to accomplish that process on each ejected shell casing is about the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Only the idiots in the California legislature could come up with something so stupid. It's just another method of theirs to outlaw guns in general throughout the state. They'll pass something idiotic like that and when it can't be done, they'll just make firearms illegal to own until it can be. Why don't the citizens of California vote all those morons out of office? If they keep voting Boxer, and Feinstein and the rest of their gang of fools into office it'll never improve in favor of the gun owners.

tigwelder56

Postby S&W910 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:47 pm

Tig and Buff these people must have been watching one of the CSI'S a while back or maybe it was NCIS yes i know 90 percent of the stuff they do isn't done in real life etc.. but they had an episode in which the casings were all micro stamped yada yada so there's a possible on where they got the idea
S&W910

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:30 pm

Those shows do present a lot of idiotic ideas and simple bullshit! The idea regarding micro stamping ejected casings unfortunately is true. Those morons actually think that it should be possible. Only in Kalifornia!!

tigwelder56

Postby S&W910 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:16 pm

Granted they take poetic license to the extreme but i still enjoy watching them every now and then.
S&W910

Return to Legal & Political