>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

OSHA OUTLAWING AMMO! THIS IS SERIOUS!!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Postby jdeangelis99 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:16 pm

first of all no one said anything about banning you, WE do care about other rights but as you can see this is a gun website.. So mostly we talk about the 2nd amend!! Is that hard to understand??? If you want to talk about other stuff go to off topic chatter and create a thread about anything your little heart can think of. This topic was based on Osha and trying to make it hard for us to get ammo. This topic wasn't based on anything else execpt Osha trying to make it hard for people to get ammo?? Do you understand what Im getting at??? If you are interested in this topic read on if not skip over it. IF you hate this website be my guest go to another website! I don't want you visiting a place you don't want to be. You are welcome to come and go as you please. SO if you have a problem feel free to leave and not come back!!! So lawman have a nice day
jdeangelis99

Postby agonist » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:16 pm

The only right moe important than our 2nd amendment rights are our 1st amendment rights and those ultimately don't do you much good without the 2nd.

Our 1st amendment rights were established so Americans would have the ability to speak out against tryanny and oppression and the 2nd amendment rights were established so we would always have a legitimate chance to fight them. If you think those don't apply in today's world enjoy your blue kool-aid. Look around the globe. It's true we haven't collectively had to fight our government with arms and let's hope it never happens and the channels of democracy and freedom stay open forever, but nothing's impossible. You also can't rule out a foriegn hostile action (obviously) or a natural disaster in which a societal beakdown occurs and police and military protection is non existant (obviously), unless you've been asleep for the last 7 yrs.

JD, I understand why you would say you care more about your other rights. Many people feel this way because their other rights are excersized on a daily basis, but your right to bear arms gives you the right to defend all your other rights. In a free country like we have it's easy to overlook this because our other rights are not regularly threatened to a overwhelming degree. This is the prevailing naivete of the anti-gun sentiment.
agonist

Postby jdeangelis99 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:16 pm

first of all no one said anything about banning you, WE do care about other rights but as you can see this is a gun website.. So mostly we talk about the 2nd amend!! Is that hard to understand??? If you want to talk about other stuff go to off topic chatter and create a thread about anything your little heart can think of. This topic was based on Osha and trying to make it hard for us to get ammo. This topic wasn't based on anything else execpt Osha trying to make it hard for people to get ammo?? Do you understand what Im getting at??? If you are interested in this topic read on if not skip over it. IF you hate this website be my guest go to another website! I don't want you visiting a place you don't want to be. You are welcome to come and go as you please. SO if you have a problem feel free to leave and not come back!!! So lawman have a nice day is that good enough for you on how a moderator should act??? Because i can keep going on with you. But for the sake of everyone else we can do this thru private message
jdeangelis99

Postby agonist » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:00 pm

All respect to everybody, let's try to stop bashing. I'm no GWB fan, card carrying republican or democrat. Frankly I wouldn't lower myself to affiliate with either corrupt organization. I believe in the Constitution and all that it guarantees and stands for. It is a more perfect document than even the Founding Fathers knew it to be. Many amendments since it's ratification are redundant and the understanding of it evolves with time even beyond what it's authors envisioned. If we could only get our leaders to actually understand it we'd be in great shape.
agonist

Postby g4l » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:52 pm

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED
g4l

Previous

Return to Legal & Political