>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

The Castle Law

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Postby S&W910 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:28 am

nope you're sposed to retreat
S&W910

Postby jdeangelis99 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:00 pm

Damn it seems like everyday now in my area thers a report of someone breaking into someones house during the middle of the night and beating the people inside or holding them at gun point.. It is really upsetting because I live in a non urban area.. I get bear in my backyard but the city folks are all moving here and brining that crap with them!!! My car was broken into 2 nights ago I was waken to the car alarm!! I ran outside but the door was open and nothing was taken.. Im really sick of this crap we need to pass this law here
jdeangelis99

Postby S&W910 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:14 pm

light a fire under your senators ass.
S&W910

Postby vulpes-trapper » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:40 pm

Yes the city people escaping the city crime bring some of it with them- must be their teenage kids or something. Not too much still in my general area, where the housing developments are ( big ones on the PA side of the line as they don't have much zoning there).

When I lived in the town in PA, before I moved in, one of the doors was accidently left unlocked and the only person who noticed was a cop LOL, who left a note saying one should really lock their doors. While I lived there no one ever tried to break in, despite some scummy acting college age kids living a few houses up the street. I guess the worst that happened was the abandoned car about blocking my driveway that the cops had to come impound, and the lady who called police over a partial deer skull in my yard- she thought it was human LMAO! Lastly was when I kicked this guy I had been friends with for years, and his crazy daughter, out of my house. I had let the daughter stay there a little over a month out of my kindness, but she was plain unbearable. She didn't steal anything, but she was scitzophrenic and had bizarre behaviors that irritated me. She did not harm me physically and in fact called 911 on herself when her voices where telling her to harm me. Between that and her abandoning a pot on the stove with the burner still on, I had enough and told her and the father to get the hell out of my life. When the 2 came back to get thier stuff the next day, the father had called the police and told them I had a gun in the house, like I might shoot them - out of malice! The cop came by and said unless something had actually happened he could do nothing, and that the eviction was a civil matter. Since there was never any contract made, they were gone from my house and that was that.
vulpes-trapper

Postby jdeangelis99 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:55 pm

damn man thatst crazy. Least she didn't listen to those voices
jdeangelis99

Postby vulpes-trapper » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:44 pm

And the gun in question was not in the house, but in the workshop building out back, hidden, and the scitzo lady did not have a key to the building, nor did she know the gun was in there. This was my .22 for trapping.

I will no longer be sympathetic to goofy people like that, it ALWAYS turns out bad for me emotionally. I don't even trust people too well anymore, and am leery of men and relationships. Luckily I have never had a bad encounter with a taxidermy customer, which are mostly men, and I am often alone with them in an isolated location. Maybe I should conceal carry during deer season when on the property and in the showroom and work studio! Can do on own property.
vulpes-trapper

Previous

Return to Legal & Political