>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Seriously Important Video, please watch!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Seriously Important Video, please watch!

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:57 pm

This is an extremely important video to watch. It is only minutes long but does a good job of explaining our current national state of affairs. Don't miss the opportunity to watch something this enlightening. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:31 am

Isn't it sad that more people will watch this video when it's listed as "Naked Babes" instead of "Seriously Important"? When the SHTF, those of you who don't care enough to find out what you can do to stop this rolling train wreck, have no grounds to complain. Whine to your mirror, cause nobody that has tried to make a difference gives a crap about your opinion. Now ain't that special??? LOL!!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby NCCCCWteacher » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:26 am

WOW!!! Lets send thoes teabags!!!!!!!!!

And I say "To ARMS! Follow me!"

It is comig. You are right about the police training to take the place of the reserves. BUT they are NOT soldiers and have never put in a week of 22 hour days and faught to the death, half of them WILL brake and run at the first fight they don't win within 2 min. (My opinion)
NCCCCWteacher

Postby NCCCCWteacher » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:42 pm

I tried to watch, (Knowing it Was not Naked Babes!) but on Dial Up it didn't come through.

Bill
NCCCCWteacher

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 am

That's unfortunate, it's an excellent video. I hope everyone gets an opportunity to watch it.

tigwelder56

Return to Legal & Political