>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Urgent Calls Needed Against ObamaCare

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 pm

The Dumbocratic attempt to take over our government must STOP! What in the hell is wrong with people's ability to put their collective feet down and stop this outrageous takeover of our personal choices? Have you noticed that the only way Democrats can get these proposals passed is to bribe and or blackmail their own party and constituents? These assholes in Washington have taken away your right to choose what you desire to keep you and your family healthy. To hell with your ability to pay, you'll pay what they tell you to pay!! You have no choice in this matter and they're telling you right now that you better get used to it!

Have you been watching that mealy mouthed motherfer today? Harry Reid, what a disgusting little troll. He can't do anything else in government, so he has chosen to threaten the rest of his party, along with that be-yitch Pelosi. Nobody else in Washington believes a word coming out of their mouth now. They've overstated everything they've said and done it by doubling the potential savings we're supposed to see from these idiotic proposals. I think Bernie Madoff is instructing these idiots from prison.

They're going to vote on this bullshit bill tomorrow morning at 7 AM Eastern time. I hope everyone that can be in Washington before that vote can do so. We've got to have a voice on the steps of the Capitol and let these slugs know what we think of their crap. One more thing, do you all realize that they have all refused to be covered under the same health care coverage as the rest of us? YES!! It's not good enough for them, only for us puppets! Bullshit!! They won't accept it because they know it's complete garbage.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby SittingMooseShaman » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Just like in Orwells' prophetic book, "Animal Farm."

"...all are equal. It's just, some are MORE equal than others."

When these things happen, I turn to the pages of my Bible

and read our Brothers Jesus' words,"...if someone should strike you upon your cheek, turn to him the other..."

Yes! this I truly do... for the Bible doesn't quite make too clear- WHICH cheeks I'm to turn towards my adversary...

Sos I give 'em reprobate 'leaders' a good ol' long lastin'

'Homer Simpson'... not much else I can do 'cept keep 'em

away from my guns... It all hangs on this Supreme Ct's

decision on the Second Amendment vs Second City...
SittingMooseShaman

Previous

Return to Legal & Political