>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Gun Laws

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:41 am

Certanly not. None of this surprises me. I realize that alot of it is dated but what it is is true. I post it because I want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to read it and come to their own conclusions. If they have questions about it, we're here to help them figure it out. What's important is making sure as many people as possible are aware of this f*cking communist SOB and his plan to ruin the greatest country in the world. We're awfully close to being put on life support and I damn sure don't want that prick's doctor taking care of the country when or if it is.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby HenryLeverAction » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 am

Exactly! Most people you talk to around the world don't have a clue! Like seriously! People turn on the TV and absorb the "facts" given to them through the media. Did you guys listen to the "State of the Union" speech? WOW! Obama fed about a million lies, and did these facts get checked? no...

I'm glad to see that there is still critical thinkers out in this world. Luckily, they all have guns! ha ha.

Here is what you need to do guys. Don't get your guns registered from now on, Don't buy from places where you get a background check. At the gun shows around here you just gotta be 21. Show your ID that your 21 and hand over the cash. The government has no knowledge of you owning that firearm. Keep it safe just in case it gets hot. Oh.... and Keep your AK on full auto for when times get tough.
HenryLeverAction

Postby GOANRA » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 pm

I didn't listen to the reading of 'State of the Union' address from the teleprompter that the speechwriter wrote. There would be nothing credible to learn.

Barack Hussein Obama has lost ALL credibility quite a while ago; there is no longer any reason to listen to his voice speaking words.

Twenty States are now fighting the HC scam of the USSA through the United States Supreme Court [before someone actually reads and 'interprets' the 2500 pages of legalese.

We still have a chance of reclaiming the USA in November. We will then know if we have a 'chance' to de-socialize or whether personal liberty is lost.

There is nothing in between.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby HenryLeverAction » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 pm

I just received this in an email and thought I should share...

I don't think the links came through. I'll supply them if you are interested.

USA Today Poll on Gun ownership

Obama's new Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2ndAmendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have them vote - then we will see if the results get published.

The Question is:

"Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"

Click on the link below and vote.

USATODAY.com - Quick Question
HenryLeverAction

Postby beltbuckle » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:56 pm

beltbuckle

Postby HenryLeverAction » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm glad to see other people are already on top of this. thanks a bunch beltbuckle!
HenryLeverAction

Postby GOANRA » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:25 pm

When I was studying for my Justice Degree, I came across countless studies indicating how 'gun control' escalates crime stats.

Some interesting ones were done with convicts in various penitentiaries around the U.S. They were about 96% in favor of 'Gun Control'.

Not surprising since 'Gun Control' "LAWS" only apply to the "LAW- abiding" citizens, who in no way, benefit by these illegal distortions of the 2nd Amendment.

In reality, those who promote 'Gun Control' cannot be considered 'law-abiding' citizens, but we often elect people of highly questionable character to represent us.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby HenryLeverAction » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:04 pm

All gun restrictions do is take away getting guns legally... How does it take them away from the people that are already buying them illegally? Politicians just have to brains...

Take away humanities guns and they'll use knives, take away their knives they'll use rocks... how are you gonna ban rocks being made? Cain killed Abel... without an AK-47
HenryLeverAction

Postby Rocket11213 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:30 am

So many states are passing laws for there residents to protect themseles be it a car jack law which allows car owners to keep a loaded pistol in care glove to resit a car jack, More inportantly many states I think # of states appox now 35 have passed carry on there person conceal handgun. What is state of New Jersey being so stuborn not even condering passing anytyp be car hijack protection or more inportantly carry conceal handgun permits for there residents to protect themseleves. Why NJ which has one of the most violent crimes state and many crimes are with illeag fully auto gun carry by criminal etc. so criminals who dont obey laws but break them, run with guns and law abiding residents are at the mercy of these animals, I like to know why NJ has not passed any gun laws to protect residents?

last if Nj every does get around passing ccw laws for residents which I doublt . what is garden varity requiements to be grated a permit. no arrest record and or does a arrest record have anything to do with out come of misdermenor disorderly. clean record is a no question, but what about people who have small run in how does the arrest vs the court outcome differ? and what list of offenses will be denied a ccw permit. and of them which can be expundged? I hear laws change an vary , just curious what current sistuation out there today.
Rocket11213

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Hey Rocket, the only way NJ residents are going to change things will be when they vote the right people into office. It's your elected officials that control those decisions and people forget that it's the citizens that control the official. Until people stop allowing their elected officials to walk all over them and start demanding they legislate the items that matter to them, you'll never see NJ law change.

As for your questions about concealed carry law, each state, while similar is different and you should Google your states information. If you want to read something related to a state with more freedoms than your own, Google Florida's law. Basically, any felony convictions will disqualify you forever (unless your rights are restored). Any misdemeanor convictions for assault or domestic violence, disqualifies you until the courts say otherwise. Any record of drug or alcohol addiction is also a disqualifier. The rules are easy to determine by searching any states firearm statutes.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

PreviousNext

Return to Legal & Political