>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Letter to Obama-Please Read!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Letter to Obama-Please Read!

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:10 pm

NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby whitehood » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Like I said before tig, Obama is a communist, pure and simple. He really hates this country, he's now in charge and it shows.
whitehood

Postby HenryLeverAction » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Obama will be out of office and the republicans will be in there before you know it. people are already talking about Palin being in office. I would be cautious to placing personal information on the web tig.

and you were asking about the Health care bill - well, I don't know if this is actually true or not, but I heard that in the fine print, it was contradictory to our Constitution in some way. I guess by making regulations that are un constitutional or something. I haven't looked into it. but just today on the 22nd I saw on CNN that the bill was passed.
HenryLeverAction

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Henry, that letter is a reprint from a young man that has distributed this information for all to see. I did remove his street address as a courtesy. I only wish more young Americans had the cojones this young man does. Perhaps there are and we'll see their voices loudly in 2012!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby HenryLeverAction » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm all for that man. No joke. But there are nut cases in the world man. I am completely up for what you stand for man. totally. I loved your letter.
HenryLeverAction

Return to Legal & Political