>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

TSA Scan Alternative!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

TSA Scan Alternative!

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Wonder why nobody thought of this before?

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports:

All we need to do is develop a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have hidden on or in your body. The explosion will be contained within the sealed booth.

This would be a win-win for everyone. There would be no racial profiling and the device would eliminate long and expensive trials......... This is so simple it's brilliant!

I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers, we now have a seat available on flight number........

Thx Bern!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby JustBen » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:42 am

LMAO - that is brilliant. Do they make ones for nut case liberals ?
JustBen

Postby BrianB » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 pm

That's pretty funny and would be cool too. On a serious note though there are many reasons something like that would not be a good idea of course. I would no sooner go for an airplane trip with something like that just like I won't go now.
BrianB

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Come on Brian, lighten up a little. Are you always so uptight? Relax and have a little fun once in awhile, lol! You're always too serious! ;-)
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby BrianB » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:07 am

Oh, its a hilarious concept and seeing some kind of skit or movie scene with something like that would be funny as hell. Its just one of those things that would scare the hell out of me if it were a real thing in that what if something set it off that was totally innocent? that would suck. Would probably still be funny in a movie or something though.
BrianB

Postby SittingMooseShaman » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:50 pm

... personally, I'm a dyed-in-the-wool train-man...

or as some in the biz say... a "foamer!"

Trains are better in every way... plus the food is way-yy better and the bars are "bars!"

So it's 'slower'... Laptops have secure conferencing... all that business stuff can be covered in minutes leaving the traveller a nice relaxed trip w/a scenic view...

Ennyways, though I be far, far from bein' anything one may call good 'lookin'... I am lovable... If- if I'm ever needin' a TCA bodily invasion-

Then let it be carried out by a contingent of Official Play Boy Bunnies... or the physical equals in departmental babes!

Or... it's a 'no-go!'
SittingMooseShaman

Return to Legal & Political