>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Attorney General Holder is GUILTY!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Attorney General Holder is GUILTY!

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:18 pm

I want to hear from all of you regarding the recent proof that our federal Attorney General Eric Holder lied to a congressional investigative committee. He's so guilty for lying about his involvement with the "Fast & Furious" operation, he simply glows from a mile away!! If we (Joe & Jill gunowner/dealership) tried to pull off some shit like this, we'd never see daylight again. What say you all? I want to know why the "O-Worthless-Bama" hasn't demanded his resignation! Both of those useless A-Holes need to be run out of town!!! Speak up and let your feelings known!!!!!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby JustBen » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Words cannot do my feelings justice. This man has been and continues to commit crimes against this country and others. He should be thrown in jail and tried by a jury of real Americans.
JustBen

Postby ulgydog56 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:40 pm

half these people in the white house inner circle are tax cheats to boot but they demand more from use (anybody who works hard)...what a joke.....its on use..
ulgydog56

Postby ulgydog56 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:40 pm

gbjilo
ulgydog56

Return to Legal & Political