>
Board Index Serious Shooters Military & Police

Any Military/LE in the house?

Discuss assualt and tactical techniques, law enforcement, militia, and other combat and security topics.

Postby bigdave » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Welcome Vern. I too am ex- air force special ops. 11 yrs. 1981 to 1992.
bigdave

Postby Gloc9mm » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Tigwelder 56,

Bravo! I agree with most you had stated. However, W/O the Liberal Media I really doubt the folks on the other side of the Pond would really even have a clue as to what's going on within their own Countries! IE: I was watching a Conservative News Channel just last night that announced that Egypt is now a Free Country?? I suppose that was what the White House released as a gen. canned answer with not much more of a further explaination, that I was able to view anyway. To what extent are they actually "free"?? They never said much except that the Military has now taken over, but the Military was instructed to take over by Mubarik a while back, yet did nothing. I could not find anything said on a Liberal Channnel at the time I was looking around at that time, unfortunately as I was sitting in an Emergency Room, so it was hard to find anything, even the Remote!

I hate discussing Politics with anyone, as we all have 1 of 2 Opinions, mine do vary, IE: I sincerely doubt that Bin Laden had the Smarts/knowledge or experience to Bomb the World Trade Center and Pentagon. I honestly feel it was only GWB's attempt to get rolling in Iraq, a War that most Americans were not interested in until 9/11. I also watched a Documentary on History that stated that No Aircraft Parts were ever found in the Pentagon! *Not 1 Seat, Wheel etc??? All Videos showed a blurred, yet faster than Aircraft "Missle like object" hitting that Bldg. in a Very Sensitive ($$$ Records that were unacceptably spent) Area. I honestly feel all actions on 9/11 were written off as "Acceptable Losses" by GWB just to get into Iraq, as in many times in the past when I was "involved" with the Gov't in ways I still unfortunately cannnot talk about, or I'll disappear somewhere into Cuba! Too much is still unexplained by any Party a Decade later! I know *anyone can be found anywhere in the World today. Why not Bin Laden after all these Yrs? Again, I feel he is not smart enough to elude US Special Forces for this amount of time!!

And so it goes!

Bob
Gloc9mm

Previous

Return to Military & Police