>
Board Index Serious Shooters Military & Police

will it happen (fire arm confiscation)

Discuss assualt and tactical techniques, law enforcement, militia, and other combat and security topics.

Postby whitehood » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 am

We used to call it a spooker kit. Things to have around are 22 bullets or any ammunition, antibiotic pills, whiskey (multiple uses ) and propane bottles.
whitehood

Postby St8Shooter » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 pm

LMAO it's also a tattoo on my army arm!!

Well lets see.. BOB = a large ruck with first aid kit, survival elements such as small amount of fishing gear(hooks etc) one of my old BDU's, couple pair of socks, pair of boots, small thermal blanket, waterproof match holder and windproof lighter, small can of crisco(cooking and high calorie), 2 small cans of sterno, 3 MRE's, 300 rounds of 556, 200 9MM, 200 45ACP, 200 22LR, a 22 Mark I, 3L camel back bladder, 1 set spare batteries for eotech, small flashlight, 1 pair of my script transition balistic eyewear, . Also have my LBE set up for when I go hunting for hogs etc. carries my 45, ammo for it and my 556, benchmade knife, compass, pace beads.

This is my set up for If I have to move out on foot.

The plan is that with in 5-10 minutes I can change into tactical clothes, and boots. put on thigh rig for glock, 357 j-frame on belt and load car if able. If car is an option then obviously things like tent, all ammo, all rifles, complete fishing gear etc will go also. I keep all ammo in cans for storage and easy to move around. Rally point is SW of fort worth at a friends house and land.

This may sound extremist but this is an actual plan I and about 6 friends have set up for "something really bad".

Bottom line is I hope I never have to initiate this plan but if something really bad happens then I have a chance to make it.
St8Shooter

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:22 am

Hey S8S, I like your kit, alot better! But I do kind of like Whitehood's idea of the medicinal whiskey! You never know when you might need some anesthesia!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby St8Shooter » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Funny Tig! Whiskey does have it's place but for me it's a no-go. Too many years of trying to forget taught me that I suck at drinking!!
St8Shooter

Postby santiagoraul1982 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 pm

a bug out bag will be great for certain situations.i started on mines to much shit to list though. ITS JUST A DAMN SHAME THINGS ARE GOIN THE WAY THEY ARE. Did any one see last nite on fox news a supreme court justice is under the rader cuz his wife believes every thing should be seen thru the constitution and started a gruop bout it an she says the elites in washington are at work to make every thing government run.
santiagoraul1982

Postby santiagoraul1982 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:16 pm

I THINK GLENN BECK SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
santiagoraul1982

Postby whitehood » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Whitehood tip#1. If you remember those soon to be forgotten 35mm film canisters, I fill them with petroleum jelly and cotton balls. Multiple uses and nothing starts a fire better.
whitehood

Postby whitehood » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:03 am

whitehood tip #2.

If you're forced to leave your vehicle and you have to go on foot, think about about getting a lightweight hiker's hammock. They'll get you off the ground at night and even someone sleeping can get into action quickly. They weigh about a pound and are worth the weight. Add a hikers tarp and a mosquito need and your load is only a little more than three pounds. If you're not alone you can break this down to two people since only one will be sleeping at a time. Provided you can find somethingt to hook it up to, it's easier and lighter than a tent.

If anybody got a taste of Hurricaine's Rita or Ike, talk to someone who was on the road, especially those from East Texas like from the Beaumont/Port Arthur area. Imagine being on the road with a few hundred thousand to a few million of your newest closest friends.
whitehood

Postby GOANRA » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Many of the extremists are now telling barak Hussein to strike now with marxism/communism, before mid-term elections in November weaken their control. This is no secret as most here have heard this on the news... start with BP, then oil industry [like banks & auto].

Feds have already 'taken' control of 70% of our private industry, so 30% is NOT far to go.

Most supplies, firearms, ammo, fuel, food, should now be off any residential site. Our group chose .223/.45 as only calibers with ammo measured by number of cases.

We have no children under 13 in groups of 5-6.

The 'plan' was to be independent for a year for food, energy, clean water, RXs, etc.

Even with kinetic lights, manual well pumps & crank radios, we just can't seem to get past 60 very tough days of preparedness.

Then will be the tough choices.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby whitehood » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:12 am

Here's a sobering thought. There are over 750 thousand gang members in well over 2000 towns and cities all over America right now.
whitehood

PreviousNext

Return to Military & Police