>
Board Index Serious Shooters Military & Police

LEO that needs Anger Management

Discuss assualt and tactical techniques, law enforcement, militia, and other combat and security topics.

LEO that needs Anger Management

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Watch this 17 minute YT video and post your impressions. Pay particular attention to how long it takes them to secure the driver and the license he held in a clearly visible manner. This guy was out of control!! IMO of course...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI ... r_embedded
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Gloc9mm » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 am

*Totally Rediculous! That Cop should be prosecuted! First off, he was stupid for not securing all passengers before going into the Car, then I don't believe he has the right to arrest the guy for legally holding a Permit/Gun.

**What do you all do if pulled over??

I have never taken a Class on what to do, I just sent a copy of my Military Discharge as proof of competince. Are the Laws about informing different in different States?? Personally, I have always told the Cop 1st off when pulled over, I usually hand him my CCW and DL at the same time. Sometimes it even has helped and I didn't get a Ticket cause some Cops look at it like you are the last line of defense for them as well!! But this Cop reminds me of most typical small Town Police Force Cops, the one's that make a big deal out of nothing. Rediculous!!
Gloc9mm

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Hey Glock, I feel your anger and frustration. It's simply amazing that people like this continue to get away with shit like this. But fact is, they do. It's a requirement of us, the gun owner and licensed concealed carrier to do what's necessary to maintain our own composure, regardless of the LEO. Fortunately most LEO's are well trained professionals that know what they're doing and don't behave in the manner of Officer Harless. I know you're already pissed, so I'd like to offer up yet another one of his rants to really get you going!! What are friends for?? LOL! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPq--Nu0eC4&feature=player_embedded
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Gloc9mm » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:36 am

Hi Tigwelder, I tried to watch the Link you supplied, but they have taken it down. It's probably good, as that last video really pissed me off! Here we have both State as well as small Town Cops, and the State Police are well trained and don't give many problems to Law abiding Citizens. But the damn local Cops really need to be woken up and taken down a few pegs! Thanx!
Gloc9mm

Return to Military & Police