>
Board Index Gear and Ammo Accessories

browning flag

Discuss holsters, grips, magazines, sights, scopes, night-vision, gun safes, and other gun gear.

browning flag

Postby sebastiange » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:23 pm

I am selling for $16 this BROWNING FLAG. It measures 60" x 35" inches and comes with 2 brass grommets for easy installation on your flag pole or anywhere you want

Feel free to mail me at: sebastiangeller@gmail.com

sebastiange

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Sebastian, hello and welcome to the forum. The flag looks great and I'm sure alot of people would love to own it! Please do me a favor and in the future, don't post any sales items in any area of the forum except for the "Buyers/Sellers" section. Actually all sales material should be placed in the Classified section but for one flag I'm willing to disregard it this time. Second thing I'd like to point out is that there isn't any evidence of brass grommets on the flag! I see two strings serving as attachment points. Just thought I'd point that out. Good luck!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby NCCCCWteacher » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:08 am

Doesn't a flag with a gun logo on it just realy say "I own guns, brake in here"? About as smart as putting a gun sticker on your vehicle. I forgot, in Califorina you have to wait 10 days before you steal a gun, LOL!!
NCCCCWteacher

Return to Accessories