>
Board Index Gear and Ammo Accessories

I fall in love with a Serial Killer --- Dexter

Discuss holsters, grips, magazines, sights, scopes, night-vision, gun safes, and other gun gear.

I fall in love with a Serial Killer --- Dexter

Postby lheins » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Where to begin? Dexter is one of my favorite TV shows the time it leaves me wondering what that says about me! In the first minutes of viewing I was hooked. Dexter DVD

Dexter, Showtime's original quirky, creative mind to investigate a serial killer. But it seems to be a twist. The show is based on the novel "Darkly Dreaming Dexter" by Jeff Lindsay. [Note to self, "Take a book to read."] Law and Order DVD

Dexter is a TV crime drama written by a man named Dexter Morgan [Michael played in Hall]. In this series, Dexter is to lead a double life hiding who he really is. Working with the Miami Police Department Forensic Lab as a blood splatter analyst at the side of the same people who would destroy Sex And The City DVD , for the ethical development [as if] the fact that a serial killer. Dexter only to hunt and kill other criminals, serial killers who would not be prosecuted in another way.

Dexter found his true self, when he was just a child. His stepfather Glee DVD , played by James Remar teach him to behave as if he has feelings like everyone else. Dexter constantly fighting this, trying to show his regular reports. His thoughts passed during the show to give a peek into the mind of a calculating serial killer, the only difference is you feel like it. When you begin to understand what he comes from and how you try so hard to start "normal" House M.D DVD to feel sorry for him. In reality it is only for him and I hope that did not find out.
lheins

Postby Doriadiver » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:32 am

Ditto. Can't get enough of Dexter books and lately the TV series compliments of my library. The show is quite different than the book but love em both. Is there a fifth season? I'm just about done with the fourth.
Doriadiver

Return to Accessories