>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Rifles

Beretta CX4 STORM Reviews

Discuss and review rifles and caribines with others who have a passion for long range precision shooting.

Beretta CX4 STORM Reviews

Postby kep4321 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:20 pm

Radio...What do you know about the .40 & .45 cx-4? I was curious about the larger calibers. Especially with the range factor, I figure that the larger .40 & .45 will not have quite the accuracy or range.
kep4321

Postby radio_relay » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:43 am

Kep, I can't really comment on the larger caliber CX-4's, because I have had no hands-on experience with them. I don't know anybody that has one either. However there is a Beretta Forum where folks comment on their experiences with all the various Beretta firearms. There is one section devoted to the CX-4. The people there that have commented on the larger caliber CX-4's seem to love them, and don't have problems with accuracy. (I'm not going to post the link to it, because the forum moderators are little hitlers, who love to censor everybody, but you can find it with a google search)

I've been shooting with my brother-in-law several times. He has AR's. He looks down his nose at my "plastic" carbine, but it shoots just as accurately as his (which pisses him off).

What I really like about this little carbine is that it's lite weight, the 16 inch barrel, and the grips make it very easy to use as you would a pistol for in the home (if needed), and also to use against varmints lurking around the farm (both two legged, and four legged).

I have it as my bedside gun. I can grab it to run off a coyote or fox stalking the chickens, or use it to defend the home too.
radio_relay

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:15 pm

Radio, can you clarify what moderator's you're referring to? I certainly hope that isn't your impression of us. I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know.

Tig
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby radio_relay » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:35 pm

No, Tig,.... I wasn't referring to the moderators here... LOL

I was referring to the mods over at the Beretta forum. You never know when you've crossed the imaginary line and they just close down a thread. Usually, it has something to do with politics. I think they're liberals, or over sensitive, or something. I'm not sure. It gets to be very annoying. So, I stopped going over there.

However, there is some good info on Beretta firearms from the folks who post.
radio_relay

Postby jdeangelis99 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:49 pm

This is a gun on my list but I don't know how accurate it is? I would get it in the .40cal
jdeangelis99

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:06 pm

Hey Radio, I meant to get back to you earlier and thank you for getting back to me on that deal. I was a little shocked when I read that reference to Hitler. I've been known to be a little cranky sometimes but not that bad! Thanks for clearing that up!

Tig

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:11 pm

I inadvertently deleted your first post Radio. I was going to open up the post to read the rest of it and realized after I hit the link, it was the delete instead. Boneheaded move, I'm going to try and repost it but it'll be out of order. Just wanted you to know that it was an error on my part. I just need to pay better attention. Sorry about that. Tig

Your message follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

radio_relay

Colorado

Posted: 6/5/07 4:55 PM [ Delete ]

Member (Sep 2006)

85 comments posted

I've got a 9mm CX- 4. I got it as a midrange defense weapon. I'm very pleased with it. Easy to shoot, and accurate to about 200 yards. The nice thing is that it is small enough and lite enough to be used in the home too, if needed.

tigwelder56

Postby radio_relay » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:33 am

No biggy about the deletion. Probably didn't miss anything. Except me rambling on about how I like the little gun. I think anyone will find it to be quite accurate at any caliber.
radio_relay

Postby Derekkt49 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:02 am

My roommate in college had this gun in a .40. i think its a fun gun to shoot but the sights suck and the trigger is a little heavy.
Derekkt49

Postby jdeangelis99 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:12 pm

u can always upgrade parts!
jdeangelis99

Next

Return to Rifles