>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Glock 32 Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby Bruce57 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:25 pm

tigwelder56: Thanks for the answer on magazines. Right now Glock dealers are plain out of glock 23 40 caliber barrels so I have to wait until after April 16, 2010 to get the new barrel. I think it will be fun shooting 40 caliber in my glock 32.
Bruce57

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:19 am

Have you considered an aftermarket barrel? Lone Wolf makes a very nice one in the caliber you need. It will allow you to shoot reloads and lead uf desired. Take a look at their supply http://www.lonewolfdist.com/
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby RmmBiloxi » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:38 pm

I have just bought a Glock 32C, where can I get a 9mm barrel for it, I have the .357 and .40 but would like to have the 3rd option if it is possible.
RmmBiloxi

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:22 pm

NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby jackphim » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:37 am

Bought a Model 32C about a year ago. Got the comp. model due to worry re: recoil. Attached an Armalaser sight. Initially had numerous FTF's with all kinds of ammo. Bought a spring kit and full length ss guide rod. Still had a few failures with 20#spring. Saw a Storm lake 357 sig ss barrel on TOPGLOCK at $50 off. Since I had no problem with recoil, put the new barrel in which made it an uncompensated regular Model 32. Also, changed recoil spring to 22#. Never had another failure. Use whatever ammo I can get, which is mostly Speer, Fiocchi, Prvi Partizan, Double Tap. Love this setup including the Armalaser. Got an Ace Case holster made for it. How can you beat this for defensive carry? Totally reliable, 13 rd. mag w/2 spare mags for 39 rds. total of Awesome ammo listed at more than 550 Ft-lbs. muzzle energy. Carry wth a round in the chamber because I bought a safety plug. Expensive piece of plastic but it works great to keep the trigger from accidentally operating until your trigger finger pushes it off. As a bonus, it's fun to shoot at the range. A light, crisp trigger, quick recovery with the heavier guide rod, touch sensitive laser that stays on target. Can't ask for anything more!
jackphim

Postby SecondAmendment » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:50 pm

I also own a 32 and love it - never had any problems with any type of ammo. My buddy purchased the 32C model and the thing had all types to failure to feed issues also. Not sure what the issue is with the compensated barrel but the 32 is an excellent carry gun with excellent man stopper abilities. Just stay away from my state (MA) it's the worst state to get a handgun too many laws and regulations. I own 11 glocks and can't get another one in this state! Remember the Second Amendment and stand up for your gun rights for law abiding citizens.
SecondAmendment

Postby SecondAmendment » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:55 pm

If you're looking for a factory barrel or many other factory parts for your glock at decent prices check out the website glockmeister.com....excellent source for original factory glock parts.
SecondAmendment

Previous

Return to Pistols