>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Glock 32 Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Glock 32 Reviews

Postby txstyletj » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:29 pm

I just picked mine up today and just got back from the range. the thing is amazing and i would agree with the poster below about it being a 23 on steroids. i have been looking for one of these in the DFW for 3 months now and finally found one at The Sportsmans Warehouse in Lewisville, TX. Im a Glocker fo rlife and this gun just helps deepen that love. Shoots like it should, gets lots of ooohhhs and ahhhs and was a great deal for $490.
txstyletj

Postby tuyhoa » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:16 am

Glock 32: Same size as Glock 19, a few ounces heavier, probably in the slide. Carries very well, excellent for concealed carry or as a secondary weapon. Practical accuracy is satisfactory out of the box, like any other Glock that Ive seen. Muzzle blast and report with 357 SIG round is most noticeable - something like lightening. With some practice getting the rythm down, rapid fire at 25- 40 yards is effective. You will find the lack of drop with this round impressive - it just goes like a laser to where you point it. The recoil is sharp, but not at all uncomfortable. Considering the firepower, weight, size, and reliability, the G32 in 357 SIG with a spare .40 barrel is a real keeper. Ive had mine for about 8 years and several thousand rounds without a hiccup. Also, 9mm barrels are now available for the G32.
tuyhoa

Postby larryndallas » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:19 am

Just sold my G33 and bought a G23 with a G32 conversion barrel. Easier to shoot and the 33/27 and every bit as reliable. My wrist is much happier now!

I know there are the Glock haters... but I just cant figure out why. These are outstanding guns. I was seriously considering an XD, but my gun dealer talked me out of it. Apparently the XD rentals are having some serious problems after a few thousand rounds. Not good IMO since I should quite frequently.
larryndallas

Postby rabito85 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:16 am

LOVE MY GLOCK 32. I am buying guns to take with me for my CCW permit and this will be my primary. I already own the G19 [ the only reason why I am going to CCW a 9mm is becuase the ease at which you can find 9mm in an emergency or crunch]. I am not a fan of the sharp recoil but it is easy to control with practice. In addition, the .357 sig round is very accurate and proven to be quite the man stopper. I could not ask for somehting for attractive in a CCW that the .357 sig glock 32! LOVE IT 5

[if it must be known my glock 32 and 19 with be interchanged as my primary carries and g38 in .45gap my hold out weapon]
rabito85

Postby Shane » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:05 pm

I love my Glock 32. I've had it for a number of months now and shot some 600 rounds. This is my first gun I have ever owned or shot. I was astounded by the kick back and shear power of this gun! I really don't have anything to compare it to but it has some amazing power and penetrative ability. The only thing that I find burdensome is the price of the bullets! $20 a box can really add up when you shoot 150 rounds at a time. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Shane

Postby masktru » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:56 pm

I just bought the G32 and was going to get the .40 barrel for it. Is that all I have to get to turn that gun into a 23 model. Also where can I get a replacement barrel and how much will it cost?

I would appreciate any help.
masktru

Postby NotAfanOf40s&w » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:50 am

My friend I shoot with regularly has a G32. I was skeptical at first about the 357sig round until we tested the gun on a junk car on his property. The glock32 will easily shoot through car doors every time where my 45 would just make very big dents and occasionally go all the way through. If I were buying a G32 for recreational shooting and not personal protection this is probably the only gun glock makes that I would consider buying compensated from the factory. I carry a Glock 19 (which is pretty much identical to the 32 in size )and when shooting my 19 compared to the 32 the difference in recoil is amazing. Its a bit more difficult to fire the 32 rapid and still hit center mass. The G19 feels like shooting a .22 after switching from the 32.
NotAfanOf40s&w

Postby masktru » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:05 pm

Just got back from the range and this gun is very comparable to my S&W MP9. Shoots great and not much more recoil that the 9 either.
masktru

Postby jdeangelis99 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:45 am

mastrku go to topglock.com they sell good converstion barrels you will need a new barrels and a new clip for the .40 rounds
jdeangelis99

Postby martykblack » Fri May 18, 2007 5:53 pm

My g32 was a bit jumpy at first. Here are some things that helped. Steel double spring guide rod, trituim sights, 3.5 lb connector(trigger), mud plug, extended slide release, and practice, practice, practice. I cannot say enough about Glock weapons. Mine has been through mud, creeks, tornado after-math, the list goes on and on. It's better than a timex. Complete take-down and cleaning is a LOT simpler than my Springfield operator after harsh above mentioned days.
martykblack

Next

Return to Pistols