>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

CZ 2075 Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby keyman » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Hey, tig, I took several pictures with my rinky dink digital camera, but they just weren't good. Maybe I can get one of my friends to take a picture of it with their better quality cameras. I might as well trash the one that I have, for all the good it's doing me.

I'll get one as soon as I can, because the grip really looks good, and it feels gooooood too.

I don't have a trigger guage. I've been wondering how all these guys knew the tension in their triggers. If they're not too expensive, I'll try to buy one. I don't dare try to take the guns apart to change the tension in the springs. That would definitely be a disaster.

Before retiring I spent 23 years repairing locks and safes, but these high powered guns is another thing.

At this point and time, there is absolutely no boredom with either of my guns. I love shooting them and handling them, so it'll be a while before I'm bored. Sorry 'bout that ! !

And, yes, it is a seriously effective hand gun. I just love it more every time I fire it. I believe it is the ultimate gun for the purpose that I bought it. And, I might say that it was another "good" deal that I ran into at the gun show. I wish they had one every week. I've become a true gun show junkie. I love it.

Five super duper bullets for this super duper gun.
keyman

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:40 pm

Okay! I'll be waiting for that picture. You don't have to spend alot to get a trigger pull gauge. Of course you can spend a fortune for a digital setup but that isn't necessary for us garage gunsmith's! RCBS makes a decent manual gauge that works very well. Natchez Shooters Supplies has one for $20.71, Part #C08RC09450. Their address is www.natchezss.com. This is listed in their 2008 Master Catalog on page 114. I've got one, they work great!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby keyman » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Hey, tig . . . I went to the gun store after the range trip yesterday to see about a trigger guage. They didn't have any in stock. The only one they had was the one that the gunsmith uses. They showed me on the computer that the one the gunsmith had cost about $36, and a lesser one was about $23. I told him to get some in stock and I'll be back later to get one. Don't know how long that'll be. I'm usually in the store at least once a week.

I still love this gun.
keyman

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:29 pm

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby keyman » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:33 am

Thanks for the link, tig, I will look into getting one of those guages.

At the range yesterday, I put another 50 rounds through the CZ 2075, making it a total of 450 rounds, and I now declare it completely trustworthy for Concealed Carry.

Five bullets for this fine weapon.
keyman

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:48 pm

The more I look at this pistol, the more I like it. It is a very good looking pistol. I like the rounded contours on the leading edge of the slide. That'll make it a lot easier to re-holster. I think that I'm leaning more toward the 9 instead of the 40. I've got a Glock 23 and know what kind of performance the 40 delivers. For a concealed piece, the nine provides decent firepower, especially with good ammunition. The cost of ammunition is a plus as well. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open at the next gun show. I'd love to wrap my hand around one of these just to set my desire to have one!!

tigwelder56

Postby keyman » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Excellent thinking, tig, I felt the same way before I bought mine, and haven't looked back.

The magazine has an extension on it to keep the pinky from feeling abandoned. It really made up my mind when I saw it. Two mags come w/it. I've wondered about the difference in the 9mm and 40, however, I'm quite satisfied with the one I bought. Great gun. Try it, you'll like it.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I've decided for certain to buy one of the better grade digital cameras. My friends say either Canon or Nikon. Any suggestions?

Then I can post some decent looking pictures on the forum.
keyman

Postby keyman » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:56 pm

OK, tig . . . the photograph is # 2 of 2. Check it out.

Let me tell you, this taking pictures and learning how to get them from my computer to the correct thread is a true learning experience ! ! But fun ! But fun !

I did something yesterday that I thought I might never do, at the gun show. I took my Sig P 229 w/40 & 357 barrels, 4 mags and a bullet loader, and sold it.

These guys on this forum are pretty dang good salesmen, when it comes to guns of any type. Keeping tabs on the HK thread gave me the itch to get one of the HK guns. After I sold the Sig, I went over to one of the larger dealers, put a few dollars w/the funds from the Sig, and bought an HK USP Compact, 9mm. It is one fine looking gun, and I'm just itching to go to the range. Since I recently bought and fell in love w/the CZ 2075 40cal, I opted for the 9mm because I go to the range regularly, and I really didn't want two 40's. This makes two 9's, but now all of my guns are definitely CC if I want to carry them.

It was a tough decision to get rid of the Sig, but it was a bit heavy for CC, I never carried it , even though it was as accurate as any of my other guns.

I still love my CZ 2075, and I give it five bullets for good measure.
keyman

Postby keyman » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:43 pm

Has anyone seen or heard from tigwelder in the last three weeks ? ?

If you're still out there, tig, we are in dire need of your assistance on this website. Come on back now, and give us some help with all the stuff that needs attending to ! !
keyman

Postby keyman » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:08 pm

The CZ doesn't get the range time that it used to, because I have determined it trustworthy. However, when I do take it, I only put about 25-50 rounds through it just so I will have something to clean ! ! It hasn't had any failures to this point, so it still fits the CC requirements.

Excellent gun. You just gotta try it.
keyman

PreviousNext

Return to Pistols