>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

CZ 2075 Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:58 pm

This is a sweet looking handgun! Wow! I had never really paid any attention to this model before. It's a gorgeous pistol! I'm going to have to look at one of these for future purchase. Like 240 I've got lots of priority purchases. Keyman, here's the link to the Hogue grips. It's a rubber sleeve that slides over the current set of grips. I've got one on my Glock and love it. Check the photo's on the G23 thread and you'll see my pistol and the Hogue Hand-All grip.

http://www.hogueinc.com/getgrip/merchan ... 114&step=2
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:15 pm

Tig, what do you expect..it's a CZ! LOL

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby keyman » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:30 pm

Thanks for the information, tig, I will call them today to order one for my gun. I may not have put the website address in correctly, to take me to the location that I needed. They have an 800 #, so maybe I can avoid any confusion that may arise.

Sometimes it dawns on me that I am not the sharpest tack in the box ! ! All the help that I can get is very much appreciated. Thanks again.

I still love this gun. It is as sweet as apple pie.
keyman

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Keyman, I think that's a great way to go. They'll ask you for the dimensions of the grip, so have them ready. From the bottom of the trigger guard to the bottom of the pistol, not to the bottom of the pistol and magazine. Let me know how you like it. I like mine alot, it makes a nice difference when your hands start sweating. The material gets almost sticky when wet. It makes control much easier.

tigwelder56

Postby keyman » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:21 pm

The lady didn't ask for any dimensions, she was pretty quick to say that they didn't make them for the 2075. I did ask them to send me a catalogue.

I'll go to the gun store close to my house tomorrow to see if they can help. They are pretty good in that respect. Thanks again.
keyman

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:27 pm

Typical customer service! All they can do is read from a book and if it isn't in black and white, then it doesn't exist. People forget how to use their common sense and simple math, lol! You'll have better luck at the gun shop. Good luck!

tigwelder56

Postby keyman » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Well, Im sitting here holding this gun w/the new grip ! ! ! I had to trim about 1/2 inch off the bottom to avoid interfering w/the magazine.

It definitely has a different feel to it, and I think it will work out just fine. The gun store had several and various grips. The one that I thought would fit the best was designated for

Glock pistols, but after sliding it on, it's going to be OK.

I went to the range today and fired the 300th round through the gun, and it performed just beautifully. No hiccups of any kind. I think I have found the ideal carry gun.

I would like to thank all of you that have posted positive results w/your 2075s. It definitely had a bearing on my decision to buy one. I think I feel love blossoming all over the place with this CZ 2075. Thanks to you, tig, for guiding me through the grip ordeal.

Happy shooting with this five bullet gun.
keyman

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:52 pm

That's great news! I was really keeping my fingers crossed that your local gun shop would be able to help out. I'm pleased that there are still some good, decent business owners out there that actually care about their customers needs. Take a picture of it and post it here on the site. Your custom grip sleeve may serve a lot more people than you can imagine! I'm glad I could help you get through all of the hassles! That's what we're here for, to help...

tigwelder56

Postby keyman » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:14 pm

At the range, today, I put another 50 rounds through this little hummer, instead of the 100 per round until now. In my estimation, the gun is broken in, works like a charm, and 50 rounds per trip is just enough to keep it working good.

It is flawless in every way, and I adjusted the sights a tiny bit, and it's doing even better patterns than before. If you're considering buying a CC gun, try this one out before you buy any other.

Another five bullets for this most unusual gun.

By the way . . . the Hogue grip that I installed since the last trip to the range works very good. I was quite pleased w/the results.
keyman

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:45 pm

Keyman, if you don't hurry up and post a picture of your new "Toy", you're going to have to pay our penalty for not sharing your joy!! So get out that camera and start clicking, LOL! I really like the looks of this pistol, it appears to be a seriously effective handgun. You need to give us more information on it. Do you have a trigger pull gauge? I'd like to know what the pull weights are for your SA and DA pulls.

Oh, one more thing.... If you should grow bored with it, I'll take good care of it until you change your mind! But trust me, you won't be allowed to change your mind, ha, haaaaa!!

tigwelder56

PreviousNext

Return to Pistols