>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Glock 27 Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby fiveoglock » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Doria:

It has been more than five years since I have been to one of the most wonderful parts of our great country. The reefs are just .. well you understand. An underwater National park. what a State to fight for that. Oops back to the gun. Due to my current position I carry 24/7. I use many techniques and I am always willing to learn. What we all fear is the "Shoot me first" look. I have success with the full cover undershirts offered by many vendors these days.My nephew for Christmas this year gave me a break way dress shirt. I was not into it!. I stand corrected it works well.

Hopefully my spell checker works tonight and you folks do not think old Namara is of topic again.

The topic is this model Glock. The topic is also how we use this model Glock. The mission of this forum is the broadcasting of useful information of how to use this tool well.

Like you I am passionate about the information i pass on. Only because folks lives depend on it. Literally.

I really got into some deep manure in another forum about another gun only because in my estimation the gun is a very poor choice for the use intended. Sort of like a Toyota being purchased as a human transport. Consumer reports number one, traffic safety reports not so hot!

Namara<--- Sure did get his rear end whopped in the other forum. LOL
fiveoglock

Postby fiveoglock » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Oh hell it is me again...

Yes the wife has not locked me up yet.

Join the NRA!

Join GSSF.

Join one or two or eight or sixteen of all of the LOBBIES that the cable news folks are telling YOU are no good.

I BELONG TO NRA.

NRA ILA is a LOBBY! I belong to it. SO SHOULD YOU!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Here come the moderators.

Don't tell on me ...

I am going out the back door.

A bit crowded it is. Seems all of them are running fir the door.

Do YOU hold it for them, Or do YOU shut it in thier face?

Namara <-----Knows Nuttin!

PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS

NRA
fiveoglock

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:58 am

Alright Buddy! That's just about not enough, lol! You failed to mention the GOA and the USM. Let's keep these categories on topic though! Please don't let the conversations go beyond the proper content. We can and I encourage all support for every pro 2A organization! Our battle has just begun...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby fiveoglock » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Understood Tig. I knew I should have stayed in the hall and not entered the lobby.

As for a Glock? Well ,really what else would you need?

:-)
fiveoglock

Postby jdo » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 pm

will the glock 27 take any of the 40cal glock mags i have been told so.But just wanted to check again with more people
jdo

Postby g4l » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:04 am

Yes, You can use mags for the G23, G22, and any of the super-high capacity mags.
g4l

Postby Doriadiver » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Yup. No issue with the extended mags. I'm currently using two larger than stock (15) round mags with my 27. Nice to load em all up ahead of time and head to the range. This has become my carry weapon when the weather allows for bigger bulkier clothing but it's Florida and the temps are climbing toward the 90's already.
Doriadiver

Postby kep4321 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:29 pm

I use my G22 15 round mags with my G27 at the range all time and never had any issues.....
kep4321

Postby davidlee » Sun May 02, 2010 9:27 am

Pretty soon i'm gonna do some ballistics testing to find out what the ins and outs of the different ammo for self defense. Will try everything I can get from 135 gr. corbon round ball 180 and 165. Also pmc 165 hp and speer 180 gr. hp lastly the double tap 200 gr. The last one on my list is the one that catches my interest. I fully understand that shot placement is the most important issue, without proper shot placement all else is really not hat important. By the way on the 27 out of the box after checking to moke sure barrel was not plugged ran a magizine of speer gold dot hollow points before I attempted any round ball, kinda backwards but just like to know that what everyone (almost) says it'll fire, feed, and eject without a hiccup. So far so good. Truthfully was looking at the springfield sub when I was deciding on this carry pistol, when the Gun shop owner came strolling by and he had his Glock on his side. My mind said hey if the owner can carry anything in the store or for that matter anything why would he chose a Glock. My decision was confirmed. Glock just plain flat work and work and work. Good pistol.
davidlee

Postby kep4321 » Sun May 02, 2010 1:56 pm

I use Federal XM40HB 135gr JHP as a defense round in my Glock 27 & 22C. All have cycled and fired 100% of the time.

It's $22.97 for a 50 round box at Wal Mart in my area. That's cheap for defense ammo.
kep4321

PreviousNext

Return to Pistols