>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

PT 24/7 Pro- 9mm and Adjustable Rear Sights

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

PT 24/7 Pro- 9mm and Adjustable Rear Sights

Postby ZAC123 » Thu May 03, 2007 11:57 pm

My 24/7 Pro is still brand New. I'v about 500 rounds through it and never a problem. I like it, and it feels good in my hand. The problem is its rear sight, the gun shoots so low at 25 yds its terrible. I have had it for about 7 months and looked back when I first got it for an adjustable rear sight that would fit in the slot cut on the slide. I got in touch with Taurus and had no help there. Aside from sending it out to a gun smith and having the slide cut to fit something is there any thing I can buy that will fit ? so I do not have to send it out. Can any one help me?
ZAC123

Postby ZAC123 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:29 pm

Well here is the up date. This gun is going up for sale. If any one is interested make a post here. I will be listing it in a few days on gun broker.com
ZAC123

Postby weekendfunandgun » Mon May 07, 2007 2:58 pm

damn, to bad you don't live in florida. i had a 24/7 pro for a little while until a friend of mine talked me out of it and put it in his collection. It was a very good/reliable gun and I never had a problem with it. Fun to shoot to, it would rip through that 17 round clip with ease - and I liked that short single action trigger pull.

Good luck with your sale
weekendfunandgun

Return to Gun Chatter