>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

Dont those airsoft guns look a little to real?

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

Dont those airsoft guns look a little to real?

Postby g4l » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:29 am

I was just watching some vids on Youtube and theres all these dumb kids playing with these guns, one shot himself in the head on purpose, this just makes kids to comfortable around guns and the way they handle them. It also looks as if the red plastic part was colored black somehow it would look damn real, I know if someone pointed that at me it may spell disaster for him never the less myself or a police officer who would have to live with the results! I guess my point would be the whole gun should be colored red and they shouldnt be sold to kids. Just another thing giving guns a bad rap when in hands of idiots!
g4l

Postby beltbuckle » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:34 pm

They definatly look real. And its ashame that kids now days have no respect for a firearm real or not.

However Ive played airsoft before and it really is alot of fun if its played responsibly.
beltbuckle

Postby XXOXX » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:02 am

Airsoft and replica guns have been banned locally in several towns. This because they look real. Everyone needs to understand that when you point ANY sort of gun at someone the LEGAL response is for that person to return fire or otherwise resort to use of lethal force.

Id be in favor of having these guns restricted to lawful possession only by persons 18 yrs or older -- before some dumb kid gets shot.
XXOXX

Postby jdeangelis99 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:32 pm

I agree as a cop if its dark out I would have a hard time telling whats real or not..And if someone pointed that at me I would use deadly force. the town next to me a 16 yr old broke up with his girlfriend and was very upset so he drove to parking garage when police drove by they saw he had what they thought wasa a gun The kid pointed the weapon at the cop and the cop fired thank god the kid wasn't kid just got his in the leg twice..Im all for a airsoft band to kids under 18
jdeangelis99

Return to Gun Chatter