>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

Best caliber for home defense

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

Postby g4l » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:03 pm

Con-t is Cont2 weekend
g4l

Postby weekendfunandgun » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:20 pm

hmm, why the need for two aliases? that seems strange?
weekendfunandgun

Postby CONT2 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:27 pm

Not strange at all weekend. If I was going to use an alias, why would I use the same name, just adding a 2?

In late December, my old ass computer died. When I got it fixed, I could'nt log back in on this forum. Don't know why, it just would'nt let me back in. On top of that weekend, when I finally got back in, I made an announcement that Con-T and CONT2 were one in the same...does anyone remember this? I'll find the announcement and get back to you.

Are you trying to put me in the same category as Ricknew/jason/freeze???...EDit: weekend i found it. Go to Sig Arms SP 2022 review page...dated 1/8/2007 tell me what you see...LOL ...aliases...
CONT2

Postby weekendfunandgun » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:57 pm

Jesus Christ, i am so sick of you touchy whiny people. you can't say anything on this site without somebody taking serious offense to it and reading WAY TOO MUCH into the comment. I just thought it was strange that somebody would have a need for more than one name on here. and no, i didnt read your post in the Sig section. you know why? i dont own a sig, and i am not looking to buy one. so why would i be lurking in that section?

and becuase i thought it was strange to have more than one name you are going to get defensive, search to prove your innoncence as if i have accused you of something (which i never did), and then ask if i am comparing you to someone else (which i never did)?

come the hell on man, this is just ridiculous. and to think you're one of the chosen few "moderators" that are supposed to be the level-headed ones in here?
weekendfunandgun

Postby beltbuckle » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:00 pm

I LOVE how when someone brings up a certain gun or a variety but specific guns someone always chimes in with the 12ga. LMAO then once one starts its like a waterfall effect.
beltbuckle

Postby razr » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:05 pm

SAAAAY WHAAAT???? WATERFALL?????
razr

Postby CONT2 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:20 pm

weekend, why are you going off? I thought it was a legitimate question so I explained it to you. You're the only one going off...I took NO offense to your question at all.

I was just being sarcastic about the comparison hoping that that particular person was reading and knowing we were referring to him...You need to chill homeboy...I'mm as laid back as they come...If I got offended by your remark, I would'nt spend time explaining it to you...I put you on my '"friends' list today, not long after your post. That ought to show you that I was not offended ...
CONT2

Postby CONT2 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:26 pm

weekend, when I DO write angry, you'll see a whole lot of exclamation points in my posts. You did'nt see one...Come on man, I'm not trying to get into it with you. You read my response ALL wrong...
CONT2

Postby beltbuckle » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:29 pm

razr, what I meant by waterfall was that as soon as one guy says it then 10 other do too. Even though 12ga had nothing to do with the original question. Though I agree it is the best close quaters weapon there is!
beltbuckle

Postby razr » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:40 pm

Dude, I know what you meant by "waterfall". Doesnt take a Rocket Scientist to figure that out... The first guy wants to know what the "Best Caliber for Home Defense" is? He said "any help would be great". I kept thinking of a 57 year old woman holding a .357 mag trying to stop an intruder. I sure as hell, wouldnt wanna be living next to them. So I "suggested" a 12ga., If you think you could shoot a .357, then you sure as heck could shoot a 12ga. pump with a light load. As I am reading the rest of this junk, I find that somewhere a 9mm comes along and before you know it a couple of guys are trying to punch each other out.
razr

PreviousNext

Return to Gun Chatter