>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

ASSISTED OPEN KNIFE...

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Postby CONT2 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:17 am

I found a cheap one at a gunshow a couple of weeks ago.It says U.S.A. super knife on the blade. Its got a button you push and the blade flips out real fast. It also has a lock button to lock the blade in either position I talked the guy down to $12.00 bucks for it. Good enough for me to have in my pocket for whatever reason...
CONT2

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:25 pm

I picked up a Smith & Wesson, Extreme Ops fully automatic at a gun show a couple of years ago and it's black finish is wearing off but the tanto blade and serrated edge remain razor sharp. Has a pocket clilp and a slide lock on the spine to keep it where you want it. It has been a nice knife for under $50
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Mr.K » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:53 pm

IMHO, there are only two manufacturers to consider when it comes to assisted opening knives: Kershaw and SOG.

I have a Kershaw Ken Onion Scallion (2.25" blade -- small but effective) and a larger SOG Flash II (4.5" blade;) both are non-serrated...that's just a start of my list of knives!
Mr.K

Postby Walshie121 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:42 am

im lookin for automatic knives, but which ones are the best??? automatic knives are where u push the button and it flips out right??? does ne1 here own one or have any recomendations?
Walshie121

Postby CONT2 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:22 pm

walshie121, I bought a cheap one of those at a gun show a month or so ago. It cost me $12.00. It has a button that you push and the blade flips out very quickly.

It's a no name, cheap knife, but it's a nice little jewel to have in your pocket. The main names I've been hearing about are Kershaw and Gerber. They say they're the best out there rught now. Mine says U.S.A super.blade...on the blade.
CONT2

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:01 pm

Walshie, do you still live in Great Britain? If you do it's very illegal to try and ship an automatic knife aka switchblade from the USA to the UK. You can purchase several types of knives in the USA but they're for US citizens without a criminal record and it can still be illegal to possess in many cities, counties and states regardless of your criminal background (or lack of). Read the posts in this forum and you'll get a good idea of the quality of knives that are available. When it comes to knives, you get what you pay for but I'm sure you know that applies to just about everything you buy these days!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby jamarlatt » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:18 pm

I haver several Kershaws, I have two Assisted Opening knives, the tactical blur (tanto blade) and the Speed Bump ( recurve blade) and I like them both very well. It is hard to go wrong with a ken onion design. Also Kershaw has a new line called ZT (Zero Tolerance ) and they have a couple of a/o knives and the ZT's are heavy duty knives designed for Firefighters, Police, and Soldiers.
jamarlatt

Postby jdeangelis99 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:23 pm

theres a view brands out there. You can get a money range from $13 to over a hundred
jdeangelis99

Postby j&kknives » Wed May 02, 2007 3:49 am

j&kknives

Postby j&kknives » Wed May 02, 2007 3:56 am

Forgot I can also provide you with my e-bay sellers history 100% positive.

Thanks,

Jason

J & K Knives and Things

jk1972@alltel.net
j&kknives

Previous

Return to Buying/Selling