>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

info

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

info

Postby simagic » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:14 pm

I couldnt find anywhere on your site information as to the procedure that would be needed to be followed in tranferring ownership to someone thru the mail. I believe that if it were in person, that the 2 people go to a gun shop to do the proper paperwork, but how does one do that if they are sending their gun to someone in the mail????. I thought somewhere there might be some info about that....dennis
simagic

Postby ActiveFan » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:15 pm

We do not dictate or determine laws of gun transfer. Contact the state Sheriff of both yourself and the buyer for state regulations and requirements. Typically this is done through a licensed FFL dealer in the buyers and sellers state, but again, check with your State laws prior to the transaction.
ActiveFan

Postby Blackrifle » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:38 pm

Big Brother is going to be looking for cracks in everyone's armor now. Our whacko buddy Cho has opened the flood gates for every anti gun know it all to try and bring down anything good and positive about firearms. They're convinced that a 25 ounce piece of steel and plastic is responsible for the ruthless killings of people everyday. This freak just added 32 names to the list of that handgun growing legs and fingers and hunting people down. People have to follow the laws to the letter or you just add fuel to the fires of these misinformed anti gun zealots.
Blackrifle

Return to Buying/Selling