>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

fishin4 is a scam

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Postby Indytopcop » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:08 pm

This is absolutley amazing...

http://gunsonthenet.com/Auction/ViewUse ... ser=300260

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complain ... c1724.html

http://www.auctionarms.com/help/forum/E ... Change.cfm

This guy has been doing this for a long time and to a LOT of people...What a piece of shit. I hate to say this about a human but this guy needs to die a horrible death, hopefully god and karma can take care of that part.
Indytopcop

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:01 pm

Absolutely amazing is right! Looks like he ran out of inventory and just decided to keep cashing the checks! When they catch up to him they'll have enough on him to send him up the river for 10 to 20!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Indytopcop » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:47 pm

I appriciate the help tig...can't believe people like this guy can continue to operate. You would think the state of IL would do something...unless you have ever been to IL.
Indytopcop

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:08 pm

I agree. There is no excuse for allowing this to continue as long as it has. Makes me wonder what they're waiting for? What's the purpose of legislating all the laws, rules, and regulations and not enforce them? Kind of reminds me of all the Firearms laws that are never enforced but those same people think that by adding new ones to the books is going to make things better and safer! Bunch of damn hooey.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby g4l » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:25 am

You know that really sucks cause he seemed to be a good guy the few times I've talked to him here, just goes to show always beware over the net.
g4l

Postby Indytopcop » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:10 am

Just got off the phone with the postal inspectors again and they said that he is not even in their system yet so that means that no one else has ever actually taken the steps to complain to them. I have a hard time believing that but maybe he just keeps changing his name or getting fake ids and buying new PO boxes. I mean there is a list of 60 some people at gun broker alone who he has ripped off. What are the chances that no one has ever complained about him?
Indytopcop

Postby Jerry1963 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:23 pm

Did you call the local police dept. where he lives? I would file a report with your police dept. and the dept. where he lives.

It may be a fake name But if he cashes the Post office money orders at the post office he has to show an ID.

Or the banking info where he put the money order in the bank. If this gets to court you can show the DA you are serious if there are reports filed on him.

The police has to take your report and they should tell you to contact your local DA's office. It will take some time but if you want this guy to pay these steps will help. I use to take many of those reports.I think the problem is a lot of the time is most people say all this work is just not worth it and do nothing. The Postal Inspector was good to call but please file those reports with the other dept's. Let him know you are not going to just go away. Good luck.
Jerry1963

Previous

Return to Buying/Selling