>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Possible Scam ? or is he legit ? Brian Largent OK

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:59 pm

Start loading up his "Contact Me" email box with so much crap that he'll never get through it all. Let him know you're pressing charges. Drive the guy nuts! I wish there was a way we could post a warning. I'm trying to get all of his ads removed but it's taking time.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:51 pm

The shotgun this fool is selling ranges anywhere from $15,000 to $50,000 (according to some statements that are fairly accurate) for $1100.00 bucks. It's a situation that is too good to be true and people should know better but are regardlessly getting caught up in his scam. I made the load up his mailbox scheme because I was pissed off. That isn't a useful method of getting back at the guy. But it would be nice to drive the asshole nuts if it were possible. Hopefully we can get this guy's ad's removed from the site.

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:20 pm

It's a shame that this idiot keeps stealing honest people's money and ruining the dreams and wishes of hopeful people. This kind of person shouldn't be able to sleep at night. What a completely ugly/evil person. How someone could do this sort of thing with a clear conscience simply defies understanding. Largent, your day will come and I hope your ass gets hung out to dry. You're a disgusting human being. I know people like you don't care but people like me feel the need to let you know how sleezy you truly are.

tigwelder56

Postby PalmBch45 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:04 am

Dealing with the authorities all evening. I don't see any real recourse. I was trying to buy the 20 ga Beretta, as best as I can tell the price of 900.00 was not that out rageouly low-- but now it's awfully high for what I bought. I would gladly spend another 10,000.00 to nail this guy!!

For info; All of the correspondence appeared to come from e-gun.net including transaction number and escrow wiring instructions.

Hope future pidgeons have a chance to read this forum before dealing w/ this A-HOLE.
PalmBch45

Postby joetimeglock » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:20 pm

Welcome to the real world , you have to almost be there for a transaction like that, too bad, but honesty is no longer an issue anymore. The internet is good in a lot of ways , but you can get burnt even when careful
joetimeglock

Postby twelvegauger » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:33 am

Boy did I make a big mistake!! Sure wish I would have read the post by PalmBch45 yesterday. I just sent a Western Union to Flordia. I just need to know if what recourse I have to try to recover my money. Like PalmBch45 said, the deal sure seemed legitmate. I even received confermation from claiming to be e-gun that secure funds were placed in an account that would pay me back if my inspection of the gun was not satisfactory. I have purchased firearms on line before without a problem, but NEVER again.
twelvegauger

Postby PalmBch45 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:35 am

No chance of recovering the bucks or repairing the damaged pride. Please report the problem to the FBI, they are putting a file together on this asshole. Richard
PalmBch45

Postby newcastle » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:28 am

Scammer Bian Largent now Grant Muller,not sure what can be done about this jerk, but you can purchase his guns and if he's not willing to send home phone number FFL copy address ect, than he's not legitimate, at least the A-Hole will be kept busy with phony buyers and will have to re-list. NEVER SEND WESTERN UNION FOR PAYMENT OR ANY TYPE OF WIRE SERVICE. I bought a couple of his guns with buy it now to keep him busy , this also allows me to give the A-HOLE a piece of my mind.
newcastle

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:06 pm

I can't stop him from posting but when you notify me of his new listing names, I'll freeze his ability to use that account name. I have done so with Grant Muller. He'll have to start again.

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:23 pm

Tig,

Isn't there some sort of Federal Law against the Interstate Commercial Sale of Weapons to private citizens, W.O going through a Licensed Dealer etc? Maybe a Dropped Dime to the FBI can help with your problem?

tigwelder56

PreviousNext

Return to Buying/Selling