>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

WARNING

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

WARNING

Postby modoc44 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:28 pm

We were going to sell our gun to Adam Cutler, who went thru this site to by guns. He said he lived in England. He sent me a stolen cashiers check, that was forged . It was drawn on Community National Bank of Sarasota County, Venice, Florida, signed in the name of Tiffany Wilbe, as authorized signature. Mr. Adam Cutler, is a fraud, his E-mail address is , Adam Cutler,,,newestworld@yahoo.com. Please watch out for this guy. I have turned everything I have on him , over to the police. Thank you Hazel Olds
modoc44

Postby dallas4214 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:29 pm

He contacted me and offered to buy my gun and claimed he sent me a check with no tracking number. It never came and waiting held up my gun sale for two weeks. Wish I had read this message earlier.
dallas4214

Postby modoc44 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:14 pm

He held me up for over a month, I turned down 2 other people. I have a stolen cashier check that the police took and i still haven't sold my gun. I wish they would not allow this jerk on here. You are the third person that he has ripped off. Thanks for responding. Good luck, Modoc44
modoc44

Return to Buying/Selling