>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Nigerians, Scammers & Gun Directory

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Postby jdeangelis99 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:04 pm

Well I just think people did that mainly because it is a much wider spread nusance than just the few Gun Scammers.

But I understand your point.
jdeangelis99

Postby jdeangelis99 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:06 pm

If everyone would just display Common Sense and try to hold back Greed, there would be no Scammers on the Internet.

It's all basically the same. You send me a little, and I will send you a lot. They just want to believe it's true.

Worst part is it's continuing to work, or no Scams would be Advertised anywhere. But I understand your point.
jdeangelis99

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:42 am

Nigerians..... They have Hope.... & Beautiful Art , composed of brilliant colour that brings many a song Joyus to the Soul . Scammers.....I find Tremendous Strength in my Faith , when one Turns to The Light of Life , Relinquishing the former Wickedness Back to the Darkness from Wence It Once Came. The 'Gun Directory' is Just Plain Cool . Solidly Square in the Ten Ring ! An' this is no 'Ass-Kiss' either, Lads & Lasses..Sittingmoose .
sittingmoose10.31_51shaman

Postby streadwick » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:06 pm

They may have hope and beautiful art but they still haven't mastered the English language. If they ever do maybe they'll be more of a threat.
streadwick

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:06 am

Perhaps it is we who must Master the Language of Nigeria.I understand that the Language is a Beautiful poetic , even somewhat romantic - verse style . Changing somewhat from Major Tribe to Tribe . This is how Our Own "English" Language Developed .From an Amalgam of Tribal Celtic , Saxon , Roman , The Myriad Tribal Languages of Greater Europe and small isolated Tribes -- All smooshed up into the Present - Day Lexicon of words and phrases , We refer to the "English" Language . Actually to 'Us' The "American" Language . Example: To Our once Great Enemy ; Saddam , in all of his Evil , that he had forced and hammered upon his People , and those around him - back when he was but a beaten child - God looked upon his sorrow , and made him a promise , that his treatment as a child - would be Remembred Forever - Saddams' childhood cry would speak forever a lesson for his abuse . And its outcome in Humanities' Struggle : As solid and steady as the Waters of the Tigris and Euphrates flow from the Mountians to the Sea - So shall your Words live on in the Hearts of Mankind. Whenever Humanity speaks of Great Things and Events or Invention - Your words , Saddam , shall Prefix them . For into the Worlds' Lexicon , They are permantely set - to be used by All.....Upon such , Eaches' several great Works...Your Words : " The Mother of.............." . This is how Languages are Created and Codified....cool , huh ?.....

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:11 am

All that bein' said .... Post the nom de guerre ! Unless some REAL guys' name pops up. Then the 'Legal Beagles' start howlin' . Ennyways any Rightful American Firearms Dealer gotta be not thinking straight : concidering , as a whole , the Underground Arms Market(wich pretty much controlls Africas'weapons distribution) is populated by near the same crowd that ran the Likker Market during the Prohibition Period . Only this diverse bunch range from the Russian 'Mafia' to Al'Qieda ! Some Competition to deal with , I'd say. Africa is in Heaven and Hell and , sadly, mostly in Hell . So iff'n y'ih wanna deal guns to Africa...You'll be dealin' with th' Devil himself . In me Arrpinion , ye be best sarved t'ih deal wit' arrr arrr guff! t'ih deal wit Esstablished Top Side Sarrrtified Markets . Arrrr , leave th' mattarz o' th' under-sea to we Brigands ,arrrr!

Previous

Return to Buying/Selling