>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

BEWARE BUYERS! THE SELLER SCHADSWUR IS A SCAMMER!

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

BEWARE BUYERS! THE SELLER SCHADSWUR IS A SCAMMER!

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:25 pm

ATTENTION BUYERS!,

this is to report a scammer who registered in the classifieds as a FFL dealer whose username is ShadSwur.

I have investigated about this seller and discovered that his seller contact information are fake! It is currently registered with the following contact information:

Seller Contact Info

Rasheen Oliver

112 Glenwood Ave

Rochester, NY 14613

(585) 4131155

Email: shadswur@gmail.com

Username: ShadSwur

His name and phone number resulted to be fake. In fact his phone number belongs to a certain Andrea Guiles, Rochester,NY 14608 and not to Rasheed Oliver.

So for buyer's protection i suggest you to report this dishonest individual to your law enforcement department for further investigation; i hope you will not allow this individual to continue scamming your buyers and will provide to get him removed him from Gundirectory site. He often changes his personal information,except his e-mail address.He currectly is trying to sell two Ruger pistols as a private seller. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER! THERE ARE MANY OTHER HONEST SELLERS DISPOSED TO SELL YOU THE ITEM YOU ARE LOOKING FOR! REPORT THIS INDIVIDUAL TO F.B.I. AND ATF! He recently has changed his seller contact information like below:

Seller Contact Info

Rasheen Oliver

75 Floverton St

Rochester, NY 14610

(585) 981-0820

Email: shadswur@gmail.com

Username: ShadSwur

Thank you.

Regards.

Lynn Solomon
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Buying/Selling