>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Fun Buyer !

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Fun Buyer !

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:18 am

I tired of fun buyers. I will public here full names and adresses of that "persons". Maybe that helps !

shokan
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:44 am

What is a "Fun Buyer"? I never heard that one.

But I am mainly writing to let you know something just for your own Info and protection. Posting Actual Names and Addresses W/O permission from each, could get you in very hot water. I know you must be going through something very frustrating, but you have to watch what you do in the legal dept. Online as well as any other Advertising Media. This Website could also be shut down for something like that as well, and none of us want that just so you can make a Buck. They promise personal info will not be disclosed, and if you disclose it? That's why they don't even ask your name when you Registered. Now if someone Rips you Off, that's different.

I am not trying to chastise you, I am only telling you the Law.

I have never contacted you about Sales or even know what you are selling, but am only trying to help you cover your Ass. They can also Sue you for Libel, and all they have to do is have the Money to Buy it. Nobody is locked into Buying, just if they ask questions. Or, even if they tell you to meet them somewhere, and never show up.

*That's Sales. You Win some, and Lose some.

But Always CYA!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:19 am

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:10 am

Well, You would be clear, but this Forum would not being it promises annonimity. Ebay has it's own way of taking care of people who don't pay, and that is really the only recourse you have. Besides, Posting it here would not reach many people anyway that play on Ebay.

I hope you didn't Ship it before the Check was fully cleared, if they send a Check or MO, even a Bank Check. Be sure it has totally cleared your Account first.

Good Luck!

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:04 am

Hey Shokan,

I don't know what you expect considering the items you're selling. The two items, four total, are BATFE Class 3 items. Two Glock selective fire controls and two .22 caliber silencers. You have to sell these to a BATFE Class 3 license holder. If you're caught selling these to someone without that license, that's a felony for seller and buyer. Beware!

tigwelder56

Return to Buying/Selling